Water - distribution and treatment
Water distribution and treatment services:
- Installation, repair and maintenance of drinking water installations for residential buildings, businesses and industries.
- Installation of pumping equipment for water from wells or tanks, with pressure regulators and level control systems.
- Installation of irrigation networks for landscaped areas with pressure booster systems, irrigation controllers and water distribution systems such as sprinklers, drips, etc.
- Installation of DHW production systems using electric water heaters and low NOx watertight natural gas heaters.
- Installation of water filtration equipment with removal of suspended particles.
- Installation of compact, high-performance, low-consumption water softeners for homes and business premises.
- Installation of reverse osmosis equipment for the production of drinking water with enhanced taste and quality.
- Analysis and quality control of drinking water, with laboratory testing.
- Installation of wastewater sanitation networks, with reuse systems providing water for irrigation or toilets.
- Installation of appliances and accessories for bathrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms.